Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Practical Examination of the Superhero

I bet Batman literally scares the crap out of people. This picture alone is scary and that's not even the REAL Batman. The Gotham police department are probably used to dealing with criminals who smell awful.

But it's not just the bad guys. What about these people who just got saved from terrible situations? Hostages or people who fell out a window?
This guy just got the shit scared out of him, and now he's probably embarrassed in front of Superman. I wonder if people just piss themselves in sheer awe. I hope if I'm ever in this kind of situation I'm prepared for it... or I already went to the bathroom. What's more shocking? The situation you're in or how you're being rescued?

Even if I had just gone to the bathroom, I would get so nervous that I would most likely get gassy. The worse thing with Superman is that he would be able to notice even the smallest fart. He might even notice farts you don't! I'm sure he's polite about it though. Superman is used to that sort of stuff.

On the other side of the coin. What happens when Superman farts? Where does he go? Can this even be done on Earth? I bet it's dangerous when he does.

I guess what I'm saying is, I think the implications of a world with Superheros are far greater than any of us care to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your reactions, thoughts and comments as you form them.