It's summer time, the days are getting longer, the nights are getting hotter and jesus christ there is NOTHING on television! I think I spend more time searching for things to DVR then I do watching the programs I record. Is anyone watching anything worth watching?
This is what's on my DVR:
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold
- Bedazzled (1967) (please read this review by the New York Times)
- Bill Burr: Why Do I Do This? (check out the clip)
- Black Sheep (also check out this clip)
- 1 Family Guy episode
- Ferngully: The Las Rainforest (yes that fairy is Christian Slater)
- 1 How I Met Your Mother episode
- I Am Legend
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
- Popeye (GO AHEAD, CHECK IT OUT)
- 2 SNL episodes
- Scrooged (This was Bill Murray doing the whole jaded loner who in the end sees the light schtick before that became his go-to schtick. This was the beginning of that schtick. I need a schtick.)
- Shrek the Third (DO NOT CLICK ON THIS)
- 1 The Drinky Crow Show episode (you have to see this show. the art is insane. one of the darkest cartoons ever created.)
- 2 The Ren & Stimpy Show episodes (watch some for free)
- 7 The Simpsons episodesIt's one of those shows where when you have them in front of you it's hard to pick out one to watch, but if you just had one in front of you, you'd watch it in a second the whole way through. And now there's a place that does that for you. So please, do yourself a favor, check out WTSO.net and just hit random!
- 7 The State episodes (Think you're a fan of Wet Hot American summer? Well if you don't know about this show you're a complete poser bro.)
- 6 The Tonight Show episodes
- 1 The Young and The Restless episodes (it's Tamara's)
- 6 Two and a Half Men episodes (none of which I plan on watching)
- 1 Wrong Door episode (has something all skit shows lack, an amazing grasp on special effects)Well that's what I'm watching these days. What's on your DVR list Marcketeers?